Through the program, aspiring entrepreneurs and founders will receive access to exclusive network, mentorship, masterclasses and 2 months VentureCap access.
We are pleased to announce that we have received a community matching grant by Temasek Trust’s oscar@sg fund (https://www.temasektrust.org.sg/Oscar), that will allow eligible startups* to receive free mentoring sessions.
*Startups whose business is registered in Singapore and is affected by COVID,
Founders, we have assembled a suite of programmes to help you tide over challenges faced during this COVID period. Benefit from the Mentor for Hope programme, taking place between 18 May 2020 and 16 June 2020.
Sign up here to be the first to select the mentor of your choice for 1-on-1 mentoring or industry leader for group mentoring.
If you don’t qualify for the sponsored mentoring sessions
For donations of S$50 and above, you will receive (worth more than $500)
- One 1- on – 1 mentoring by one of our mentors
- Group mentoring by industry leaders
- As many masterclasses as you like
- Two months access to VentureCap Insights*, a database that can help you better chart the next part of your startup journey or prepare for fundraising.
Register for upcoming events at https://www.eventbrite.sg/o/mentor-for-hope-30117436560
Sign up internally on our Futurelab mentoring platform
List of participating mentors
Investors: AC Ventures, Access Ventures, Anthill Ventures, Antler, Belmond Capital, BLOCK71 by NUS Enterprise, Cap Vista, CARMA, Cento Ventures, Citrine Capital, Credence Partners, Deskera Indonesia, Eight Roads Ventures, Ficus Venture Capital, Finsight VC, Fundnel, Futurelabs Ventures, Golden Gate Ventures, growX ventures, Hera Capital, Idinvest Partners, Incubate Fund, Innoven Capital, Investible, JN Capital & Growth Advisory, Jungle Ventures, Kollective Ventures, Lightspeed venture partner, Mandiri Capital Indonesia, MassMutual Ventures, Netrove Ventures Group, Openspace Ventures, Quest Ventures, Reapra, Saison Capital, Sequoia Capital, SGInnovate, Silicon Balls, Sinarmas GEAR Innovations, Singtel Innov8, SMRT Ventures, SOSV, STRIVE, The Bridge Fashion Incubator (TBFI), an initiative of TaFF., Vectr Fintech and others.
Industry leaders: Agrud Advisors, AKÏN, Alter Global, AsiaCollect, Aurora Global Media Capital, Avvanz, Bluzelle, Finstep Asia, FutureRidge Pte Ltd, Genesis Avocats Singapore=, Global-CxO, Google, Grab, Growth Marketing Studio, hoolah, Mobio Interactive, Orient G, PikoHANA Pte Ltd, Proficio Consulting, Stepping Stone, Stripe Inc, Techsauce, Telum Media, UOB, Xiaomi and others
To help you maximise benefits from Mentor for Hope
We understand that given the wide array of masterclasses and long list of mentors may be overwhelming, hence there are some recommended ‘mini accelerator programmes’ for you, depending on your company’s stage of development:
Pre-startup to Pre-Series A (Early stage)
Focus: Customer development, Market validation/ Fundraising for seed
– 1-on-1 mentoring with an incubator or accelerator partner to guide you on preparation for the next stage (eg. F10 for Fintech, Plug and Play and BLOCK71 by NUS Enterprise)
– Group mentoring with a seed stage investor (eg. Hustle fund for B2B/ SaaS)
– Masterclasses on Growth hacking 101 or Fundraising 101
Series A and Series B (Growth Stage)
Focus: Market Growth / Fundraising for Series A or B
– 1-on-1 mentoring with an industry leader who can guide you for the next stage (eg. Deskera for SaaS) or legal consulting
– Group mentoring with a Series A/ B investor (eg. Golden Gate Ventures, Sequoia or Insignia Partner Ventures or Openspace Ventures)
– Masterclasses on Advanced Growth hacking or Financial management for startups
*Venturecap Insights has the details of every investor that has ever invested into a startup in Singapore. You will gain access to up-to-date information on different investors and the category they have invested in, fundraising, valuations, and revenue information on startups. Founders who wish to continue after the 2 months will also get more than 50% discount, just $79/month.